Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 2, 2007

The ongoing mission to not be alone forever

In the ongoing quest to not be alone for the rest of my life, I have recently adopted some core things into my life, the key one being that I will not refuse an invitation out. I will say yes to everything that I am invited to. This may, as it will this Thursday, involve going on my own to events. I am ok with that. I can't say no. Tonight I am off to the horsesys at the Royal Winter Fair, tomorrow I have a brunch in the morning followed by an event for a client that I am going to, Sunday lunch at the club followed by coffee in the afternoon, Monday AGM for a Board that I sit on, Thursday gala fundraiser that I am going to on my own....... This saying yes to everything is busy and exhausting..........I fear the holiday season already...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails