Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Horsey Set

Tonight I get to go and hang out with the Horsey set. Those people who love horses, and riding, and jumping and showing and all things horsey. They are fascinating. Very engaged in the world and they all seem to have there own language and attitude. Tonight I go to the Royal Winter Fair. It is a fun evening with horse jumping ect and I am looking forward to it. I have been invited as a guest and we are not sitting in a box, so no velvet for me. If you sit in a box, its all very hoittie toittie and prissy. Quite a lot of upper crust fun if I do say so myself. Tonight I sit with the simpletons in the rafters........I can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails