Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Buy of the Day - Hey's Carry on




We are going away in a week and I need a new carry on for the plane. i think that i need this one. i really like it. it comes in a bunch of different colors and is really well organized on the inside, I think. I have to go and see the inside of one, but I am already really liking it a lot. it is not expensive, so even if i use it a few times it will be worth it. now to find one that is on sale would be even better......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails