Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Book Store - a place where single men congregate

Little did I know that there are lots of men, on there own, seemingly single, meandering about a bookstore at 8:30pm on a Tuesday! I decided to go for a walk last night and happened to walk into a little semi-independent (there are 3 others in the city) book store, only to see a myriad of men in there wandering about like me - browsing. Looking at books as they escape from there seemingly single dwellings. Now what is a girl to do??? All of these single men and all of these books. I did think that I could comment on a book that one of them was looking at - that might spark up a conversation. Or recommend a book in the area that they are standing in. I did neither of these things last night. It did not help that I looked rather schleppy (I know, I know, you never know when you will meet someone) but I do plan on going back to said establishment in the near future for a repeat performance - hopefully.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails