Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, January 7, 2008

"Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a match....

find me a find,
catch me a catch,
and make me a perfect match."



Well I have done it. I have officially gone off the deep end. Yes, off the deep end of singledom. I have called a matchmaker. I saw her ad in a local fashion magazine (ironically called Fashion) and don't know what came over me, but I e-mailed her. The ad reads:

THE MATCHMAKER - Private Executive Search

Our company represents a handsome, intelligent, very successful, professional, athletic gentleman. He works hard and plays hard and is a high energy person. His many and varied interests include sports, working-out, walking his dogs, travelling, cottage life, reading, movies and the ballet. He also enjoys socializing with friends, enjoying good food and collecting wine. You will find him to be a very caring giving person and a good guy.

Our client is interested in meeting an attractive, intelligent, self assured, feminine, classy lady, perhaps Jewish. She should have similar interests, be positive, warm, adaptable, a good communicator and posses a good sense of humour.

Age early 30's.

So I e-mailed the matchmaker. I am meeting with her on Thursday. I am terrified. I don't know why. I am absolutely terrified. I guess I have nothing to loose. We will see. I am even stressing about what I wear to meet the matchmaker???? A black pant suit perhaps, Pearls, Tory Burch heels, tri-color Cartier ring, pale nail polish, straight hair, an LV or a Gucci purse (understated), maybe glasses if I feel it is one of those days. I am so nervous. What am I going to speak to her about?? I'll fill you in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails