Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Trees Chez Moi

I love pink. I love pink anytime of the year and it has fallen into my Christmas decorating. I have three pink trees. the firs is dark pink and six feet tall. Here is it lit up and decorated both with the lights out and on. I put all of my fun decorations on here that I buy every year. I just love it. I will have to get a picture of the flying angle that sits on top of it. I just realized that I hadn't put it on yet. I love my pink trees!!

This is a close up of the tree. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it too, but it is a small snapshot:


This is the second pink Christmas Tree. Bought at Target and it is about 3 feet tall. It is a Barbie tree, but we are not going to admit that to anyone. The flower lights are new this year from the Christmas store in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I only put on white glass balls, the flower lights, baby pink lights and white crystal snowflakes on this one. So pretty.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails