Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

101 things in 1001 days

I just read about a program that is listed on live journal with people making a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. http://community.livejournal.com/jan1_2008 I am so intrigued. I think that it might just be the perfect thing for my life right now. It could be as easy as making a list of all of my dreams and putting it out there. I think that I will start my list and build it until I am ready to post it. I have until September 28, 2010 to complete my list don't I??? I think that this might turn into a 101 things in 365 days, but let's not get over zealous shall we!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails