Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lonely Saturday

so is this what a single life, in particular my life, is destine to be??? A Friday night spent shopping, on my own, followed by an unbusy Saturday. Yes I have things to do today, drugstore, window shopping, clean the apartment....... all solo endeavours. Little Princess (my little sis) called this morning to see what I was up to. Very kind of her. I do have a lunch today with a friend of my mothers, but other than that I am free, free free. What am I going to do when she moves away in the spring. Anyway I think that I am really going to have to find my way. Find my way to some more social weekends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails