Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The trials and tribulations of therapy

I have been seeing a life coach for 2 years now and over the last two months,our relationship has changed and she is now my therapist. Long boring story how it all happened. Anyway, I am now going to her twice a week and I have found that I am not enjoying the visits. I don't want to talk about my feelings anymore. I don't want to have someone continually asking me "What do you mean by INTERESTING?" I mean that it is interesting. A whole half an hour yesterday talking about what the work interesting means to me. Give me a break. Yes I use it a lot with her. Usually to get her to leave me alone. I am really starting to resent this whole thing. Not to mention that I am paying for this torture!!!

I know that it is good for me and will help me with some of the things that I want to do with my life, but really, I don't want to tell her anymore anything. I don't want to see her. Its draining and exhausting and I am not liking it. Is that alright??? I wish I could cancel her forever. I am done with it. Done. I wonder if there is anyway to get out of it. Probably not. And in classic therapist language "Would that serve me well?" "NO, but I don't fucking care right now!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails