Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger - "I can''t quit you"

I loved Heath Ledger. I have loved him since "Brokeback Mountain". Yes the cliche of his big success. for months he was at the top of my secret boyfriend list. when i saw today, by accident on the BBC news tonight that he had died, i was really really taken aback. So sad.

Yet again I am amazed at the press. the man was not found even 24 hours ago and every news channel, website etc has not only his picture with a press release and story, but also videos of his body being carried out of the apartment. do they have no shame? We wonder why so many of these stars are messed up. Look at poor Britney, yes you read that correctly, poor Brittney. Her life has fallen apart. She had everyone now she has nothing. I think that the next body they are going to find is hers. Everyone is trying to document every moment of that poor girls life. no wonder she has had a melt down. I was shocked at the coverage of poor poor poor Heath. Maybe things would have been different, had they left him alone.

1 comment:

Blue Floppy Hat said...

I can't believe it either...I had a huge crush on him from the days of 10 Things I Hate About You. It's just so sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails