Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Resolutions (AKA my to do list)

If you, little blog, took the time to read the post that I wrote on you yesterday, you will understand that I hate, hate, hate resolutions. So I shall call this list the "I don't want to be in the same place I am this January 1st, next January 1st" list. Here is what I am committing to (list to be edited later, this is the first version):
  1. To wear mascara on 75 % of days (generally if I am throwing on the mascara, I am also spending some time making myself look presentable!!!)
  2. To date (maybe "learn how to date" is better. I think I need to learn how to do it effectively before I do it......)
  3. To wear grown up shoes (aka. high heels) on the majority of days. (see #1)
  4. To get control of my finances and spending. (lets not get too carried away, like say "To start to use a budget", but not feeling anxious about money would be nice)
  5. To loose weight
  6. To find a swim team that I like to swim with again, and get back into it
  7. To be more happy with myself
  8. To like the person that I see in the mirror
  9. To cook for myself at home a bit
  10. To commit to being a better friend through being more social regularly
  11. To bring my lunch to work on occasion
  12. To continue with my psychoanalysis (it will help with #'s 5, 7, 8)
  13. To de-clutter my life and my apartment of stuff
  14. To be more organized

So that is a start. I will see where it takes me......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails