Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So sorry.

I needed a month off. I am sorry little blog. I needed it. At least I thought I did. Maybe writing through the last month would have been better???? I am not sure. It certainly has been a whirlwind of activity. I just felt that after my month of blogging everyday, I needed a bit of a break and then my world got thrown for a loop and all of a sudden it is January 2008. I am sorry. I know, I know, no excuses. No excuses for ignoring you. I promise to do better. I promise to write on you more often. I promise to love you more.

Anyway I am back. (Please do not look at me with those pleading eyes of one who was the favourite and is now not even recognized!)

Love Always,
Princess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails