Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas craziness

Welcome to the holiday season! last night i had three Christmas parties. so fun, but crazy. it actually is going to be a rather dry holiday season. i don't seem to have as many invitations as usual. i am surprised but not. i have been out of the loop for so long with friends that i am not surprised that i am off the radar. it does make me sad though. can i really have alienated so many people?? i am on the way to making this better hopefully. i am trying to see people more and make more of a connection with people more regularly. it's hard and it sucks. i guess that i just need to try and be a better friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails