Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Salsa Lesson #2

I went to my second Salsa lesson yesterday and it was really really really fun. I did not think that it would be possible to enjoy it so much. I am really glad that I am doing it and will probably sign up to do another set of classes, even after I go to the wedding. They have it down to a fine art. No intimidation, no stress, no anything. You rotate through partners, so it is really great that you get to meet a bunch of people and have it be really easy. I don't think that I would like to do it in an all single group, this mix of couples and singles is perfect.

I am anxious that the human interaction of holding someones hands is a part that I enjoy the most. Am I that starved for human interaction??? I am not sure. The men are nice and are all complete nobs like myself so that is a good thing, and we are all learning. It is great.

My next class is next Wednesday. I need to go shopping before then - need some salsa shoes. Its time for me to get some ballroom dancing, gold, t-strap fabulousnessess........

1 comment:

Alpha Pi Phi said...

Dancing is such good exercise. Not only does it do wonders to the body (hello toned-tummy without having to do billions of sit-ups). Glad you're enjoying salsa. PS cute blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails