Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some new blogs that I am reading

It's been a long time since I have updated my list of daily reads. Here are a few of them that I love love love and check on once or twice a day, obsessed - yes, worth it - definitely:

Coco's Tea Party - I love Coco. I just checked to make sure that I hadn't indicated her before. She is fabulous. I love her slogan "We'd love to go naked than dress badly". Something to take to heart. Coco also keeps a running weekly fashion "hit and miss" which is so so so fun and nearly always in complete agreement with me. Look for her helping me out with a fashion conundrum that I am having in the near future.

Migraine - Perspectives on a Headache - The New York Times migraine blog. Nice to see a main stream media outlet profiling migraines and headaches in an open and honest forum. Love to see a site that keeps me up to date on other sufferers and also on advances in migraine and headache cures.

starbucks and jane austen - A new read for me. As someone who is also obsessed with Vogue, I enjoy her excitement around all things fashion and her collection of photos on her blog. A lovely visual escape.

Top Stylista - This is really new to my list, but I like that it is written by what appears to be a few different people, they have great shopping ideas and they are Brit Fabulous. its an easy and quick read and the way that it is set up is great as they only show the beginning of posts so you can easily only read the full posts that you want.

Anyway, those are some of my new reads, and to Coco, sorry for not profiling you earlier. I really thought that I had done this ages ago......

Enjoy some new reads,
Princess

1 comment:

Ella Gregory said...

Aw thank you. I am glad you like my blog so much
I'm still shocked people read it! hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails