Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kumari Evidence - The Broken Bag

The broken handbag with wristlet.....so sad.......Close up of the wristlette part of the bag.....sniff, sniff..... View of the bag. It used to have a goregous large bead hanging down the middle. no longer, apparently.
close up of the site of the crime on the handbag So I do not think that I am being a monster when I say that this is unacceptable. Do you??? I think that after 4-5 wearings a bag should be in close to perfect form, whether it was a $2000 bag or a $10 bag. This is just totally unacceptable.......




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails