Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Cipralex Adventure

I think that the cipralex might actually be working a bit. i feel a bit "lighter" about life, a bit more even keeled, a bit more normal. Not close to normal but a bit more normal. I am currently taking 10 mg, and think that under the advise of my doctor, I am going to up it too 15mg and see. I will then maybe up it too 20 mg if I need to. Two side effects that I have had so far are: nausea in the mornings and also some sleep issues - tired at weird times and a bit of trouble falling asleep. i changed from taking it in the morning to taking it at night in hopes that the sleep stuff tries to figure itself out. The nausea is apparently going to go away too. I haven't had any in a while and want to give it a few more days before I try uping the amount.

It's interesting taking the Topamax at the same time, because I am not sure about the side effects and what is causing what. Right now I am blaming the concentration stuff on the Topamax and some of the sleep stuff. I think that all of of it will even out soon enough. I am currently on 25 mg of the Topamax for another week then I up it to 50 mg for two weeks, then 75 mg for two weeks, then 100 mg for ever. Hopefully it will all work out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails