Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Libertylondongirl: That's All Folks!

Libertylondongirl: That's All Folks!

I have loved keeping up with the ongoing adventures of Liberty London Girl as she has trialed her way through NYC and London, exploring fashion, fun, dating ectetera ecetera. She has decided to end her blog. I will miss her and the adventures that she has allowed me to live vicariously through. Thank you. I wish her the best of luck on her new career and hope to stumble across her new writings at some point in the future.

TTFN (ta ta for now),

Princess.

1 comment:

Liberty London Girl said...

Thank you sweetpea! I am gutted about ending it, but it's just not possible to do it with my new job. Thanks for reading! LLG xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails