Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The ongoing search for the ultimate travel handbag

I am working on the search for the ultimate travel handbag to take to my wedding down south in Colombia this summer. I have a couple of top contenders at the moment. This Gucci bag that I love. Major con is that it does not zip up at the top, but the material folds over and sort of closes that way. It is a really great size bag and could fit my water bottles, drugs, blackberry, camera, sunscreen etc. It is also held over the shoulder and tucked under your arm. Its cute but, still not 100% Sold though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails