Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Ankle

Meet my new little friend: Yes, I will be wearing this beauty for a month at least. That puts me a few days before the departure to the lovely trip to the wedding down south. It puts me a long way away from my fab shoes and fun. I broke my ankle. Who knew??? Not me. It has been sore for a while and I have been sort of cautious about it for a while. I have also been telling the stupid dr's that something is not right. I had my bone scan a couple of weeks ago and there you go, broken. The doctor and I are not even sure when I did it, which is the funniest part. I think that it was in November. We will see how the healing goes. For now I am thinking about ways that I can make this things more attractive. I am thinking some sort of cover in pink sequins??? Any ideas? It is limiting my dress options for the wedding. If I have to wear the beast the length of the gown is changing as we speak......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails