Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding Dresses for Colombia

So here is where I am standing on this wedding in Colombia and dresses. I need a whack of them and I am amassing them like there is no tomorrow. I di buy the blue Donna Karan Dress that the Lovely Coco recommended at Coco's TeaParty in an electric blue which I love. I need some more so I am on it. Here are some thoughts. I wore this one to my sisters rehearsal dinner last year and it is quite cute. It could make another appearance to a cocktail party: This is what I wore to my sisters wedding, which I could whip out if I needed to. With the newly added beautiful ankle brace, a long dress might be more in my favor:
I just ordered this from Shopbod and love it:
And then there is this one, how cute. Remember though princess, the big grey boot that you have on your left leg, can you cover it in sequins???? Oh good lord, I even have the silver Kate spade flats (sorry flat ready to go):
Yes, my sweets, I have saved the best for last. I tried this Bagdley Mishka on this weekend in the raspberry pink and then in a white and blue. GORGEOUS. I don't know how to say it any other way. It is probably what I will end up wearing to the actual wedding. It will cover the grey ugliness and it is stunning: Here it is in the fab blue and white. It's beaded around the neck. I think that it might be perfect for South America:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails