Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Project Runway - blahhhnesssss

I really wish that this season of Project Runway was more exciting. I am not loving it. I saved them all on my PVR and have been watching them for the last too weeks. I have too say that I miss the Austin Scarlet's of last season and some of the past talent. I'm missing it. It's jsut not there this season. I have to say, the fact that I know that annoying christian wins is driving me crazy. Glad that I don't know who the other two finalists are. hope that they aren't Gillian and Veronica. They drive me batty. I assume that as they are woman they will have to have one of them on. Sweet P is certainly not going to last........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails