Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, June 9, 2008

Current Obsession - Chanel Wrap Around Star Studded Glasses

I have not spent a lot of time speaking about my love of sunglasses. I love them. These are particularly gorgeous. They are beautiful. They are a dark blue nearly black that would be blue in the sunlight. I love them. The arms are sparkly and have rhinestones and tiny Chanel c's on them. I know that they are obnoxious, but I need them. Right now it is between these $540 sunglasses and the $660 air conditioner I am pining after. Ohhh to not be wealthy....... Let the lust continue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails