- A year long subscription to MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) or MET- they live in NYC, I love the MOMA and the MET, and they love art. I could do this with a large coffee table book with the two year long passes to the MOMA and MET. I was on the website and saw that it would include free admission, special entry to screenings, discounts at restaurants and stores at the MOMA etc. Not a bad gift I don't think.
- A year long subscription to the Guggenheim - the thing that I like about this is it is really similar to the above, but it is available at any Guggenheim, Los Vegas, Venice, Berlin, Bilboa)
- Artisans Cheese of the Month Club - Who would not love having a pound and a half of artisan cheeses delivered to their door every month. There are tons of websites. I have to do some more research, but I found this one and it looks awesome.
- Wine for the 1st, 5th and 10th Anniversary - I love this idea. A bottle of wine for the couple to drink on their first, another on their fifth and another on their tenth anniversary. I actually had a good friend register for wine for her wedding (They were both investment bankers and didn't need anything, so this was perfect for them. they worked with a somelier in NYC and you chose a vintage and guy helped pick the wines for them. Such an awesome idea.)
- Some sort of wine tasting, cooking, cheese tasting class and cook book - I love this for a shower. I am not sure how it will do for a wedding. Still need to do some research in NYC. I'll have to see.
All in all, I'm looking for some ideas. Anyone have any???? Desperate times call for asking for help. HELP, ANYONE???????