Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.....




I have fallen in love with these bicycles. They are so so so cute. They are from the company Electra Bikes. 100's of great bike's and all awesome. I heart them so much. Sporting Life in Toronto carries them in Toronto. They are about $660 Canadian and so great. I test rode one the other day and they have this really neat thing where they have stand up technology so you literally sit in in the seat in a really comfortable way that is not like a regular bicycle. They are a leisure bike. I am going to order one with a basket on the front and a bag on the back so that I can go to the market and brunch on the weekends in the spring and fall. I just have too figure out which one. Too many choices. I just love too many of them.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails