Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, June 16, 2008

Naked Cyclists

I have had one of the weirdest weekends. All of these extremely odd things happening. One of the oddest was walking in Yorkville in Toronto, which is one of our trendiest areas and also really nice on a sunny day, and as per every Saturday as I window shop and run errands, I was about to J walk across Yorkville avenue when low and behold --------- 200 or so, naked cyclists nearly ran me over. Naked as the day you were born, naked. All just biking along. Has the world gone mad. Really what is going on???? It was like I was in the twilight zone. Naked, everything hanging out, riding bicycles down the street. WTF????

This bares the question of why do these nudists or exhibitionists always tend to be so unattractive????? There is a reason I spend so much money on clothes. This body needs to remain covered up. It is not pretty undressed. Neither were many of the ones that were flailing in the wind......I repeat WTF???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails