Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If I had all the money in the world I would also live here in the Hampton's

I just could not resist another East Hampton home. I love the Hamptons. We have a number of friends who spend time down there and I have spent time down there also. I quite enjoy it and I really think that it can be fabulous. The home above is a mere $16,900,000 US and totally beautiful. I am sold on the walkway to the beach, I love the house below better, but the walkway melts my heart. Does it get any better than this:

The real estate agent wrote the following blurb on the estate and it makes the hair on the back of my kneck stand up.
"Set on a private lane on the ocean side of fabled Further Lane in the highly desirable estate area of the Village of East Hampton, this rambling Fleetwood design offers almost 8,000 sf of living space. A stroll down the cherry tree lined Lane leads to a charming path with private Ocean access. Meticulously crafted by Stanley Dalene Construction Corp., this home offers seven bedrooms, seven fireplaces and eight and a half baths and features three Master Suites. One is located in a private wing on the first level and includes an adjacent library, fireplace and private garden. Two additional Master Suites with fireplaces and sitting rooms are on the doubled winged second story, ideally arranged . As would be expected in a home of this caliber, the finest in details and amenities are offered and include extensive custom millwork throughout, coffered ceilings, Brazilian walnut floors, a Cherry paneled library, grand scale great room, soaring two story beamed living room and state of the art chefs kitchen. A lovely covered patio with outdoor fireplace overlooks the sweeping grounds with extensive landscape, mature plantings and specimen trees. A heated gunite pool and adjacent pool bar and bath with steam shower complete the outside living.This truly unique property is ready for occupancy. "
I really was meant to have a lot of money to have this house or maybe its just the walkway that I heart.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails