Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If I had all the money in the world, I would live here in the Hamptons......

For a mere $18,500,000 US dollars, you too can live in this fabulous home in the east Hamptons. It is well worth going to the real estate link that I have posted and looking at all the pictures. It is truly a dream house for me. Ok, so it is not directly on the water, so it is not a dream house, but I love the style and the look of it. It is very very pretty.

The listing reads:

"Restored charming village 1880's published Dutch Colonial house with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths set on multi-acre site steps from the village and ocean beach. Gorgeous Gunite pool and spa, all weather tennis court and separate cottages with gym, 2 car garage and guest house. One of a kind compound. "

I wonder if the compound is a whole 1880's village. Can you even imagine? It looks like a fairytale. What more could a princess ask for??? A prince to buy it for her perhaps?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails