Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's like I cursed it....


not 4 hours after I wrote my last post about my happiness with Topamax, I was out with a migraine from hell. What the hell???? I was truly out like a light. This was not even funny. It was like I bloody well predicted it. Anyway it was particularly bad. The kind of garbage can by the bed, ice pack on the eyes, neck and forehead kind of headache. How pathetic. The joys. I am glad its over......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails