Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, June 6, 2008

Topamax Update

It shockingly may be working. I have updated my dosage to 75 mg a day this week and I think that it is helping. We had a classic brutal migraine day yesterday for me - wet, humid as heck, rainy, barometic pressure going crazy, grey skies, I hadn't eaten in hours and I was not in bed. Did I feel off? yes, was I dieing? no!!!! I was not in bed, crying with an icepack on my head praying for death!!!! Could it be the Topamax??? Time will tell, but I think that this is a good first sign!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails