Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, June 6, 2008

A little house fit for a Princess

For $23,000+I wonder if this house from Posh Tots comes in my size. It is adorable. I have sent the link to my father and think that we need this for the cottage for the new grandchild. Would you not have killed for this as a kid??? I would have honestly never left it. It is amazing and you can customize it as you would like. So so so cool. I'll have to post pics if my father goes for it. You never know. They are already besotted with the unborn child, they may just feel it needs the ultimate play house too.











Description from the Website reads:
"The Victorian Playhouse has a front porch, turret, cedar-shingled gable, scrollwork accents, octagonal window, shingled roof, and bay window with window boxes (shown here with a yellow exterior with white, soft blue and lavender trim). Designed and built by Alan Mowrer, this playhouse can be constructed with countless interior and exterior options. Whether it’s cable, running water, electricity, central air or a wireless communication system, Alan can accommodate your wishes. Other architectural styles are also available from fairy tale cottages to rustic cabins or even a miniature replica of your home. Comprehensive interior design services are also available through designer Michelle Pollak who helps clients with a variety of interior details such as window treatments, moldings, paint colors, furnishings, rugs and flooring including wood, marble or Mexican tile. Each playhouse is a custom piece; with Alan and Michelle the possibilities are endless. *Please note the price quoted is an estimate and is subject to change depending on your custom choices. Please speak to a design consultant for details.* This item is custom made especially for you upon order. Click here for our policy on custom made items and returns."
Truly too die for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails