Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm BACK

I'm back from South America and I had a wonderful time at the PFM wedding. I had such a fantastic time. I am sorry that I have been incognito for 2 weeks, but it was a long weekend here and then I was away at the wedding. it was amazing. The wedding, the trip - everything. I will write all about it later, but it was the most amazing wedding. I have been to wedding before where I really thought that there could not have been another cent spent on the wedding to make it any more special in Toronto and NYC and they paled in comparison to this one. There were so many roses and flowers everywhere. You just could not breath it was so breathtaking. The details were out of control - personalized handwritten notes on every place settings, luggage tags in every room with notes welcoming everyone, personalized "Zagat" guides for the wedding......it was unbloody believable. I will post more later, including some wedding details. so amazing. plus the whole PFM things went well - more on that later as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails