Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Detail Picture of the wedding

A table setting late into the night, the wedding lasted 15 hours:

The brides goregous dress after a long night of hardcore dancing:

Flowers everywhere, this is an arrangement, so beautiful:

rose petal carpets lined every pathway on the grounds

The head table with the rose balls hanging from the ceiling above the dance floor

Set for dinner, practically eating in the garden, the Jasmin buds hanging from the candelabras were hand sewn onto invisible fishing wire

full on back of the fabulous wedding dress. The bride is tiny. It weighed a ton, but was worth every ounce....so so so beautiful

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails