Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vanity Fair - September 2008


What a fabulous issue!!! I love Vanity Fair. It is an addiction that I came to late in life, but I am truly in love. Every month I buy and read through nearly cover to cover. About 75% of each issue while I probably should be doing something else productive. I save them when I can't read them for long beach holidays or flights and then relish catching up. I have to say that this months Vanity Fair is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I read every page. I devoured it. I am actually sorry to see the Proust Questionnaire with Carolina Herrera (one of my faves) come to an end. I am not sure what to do with myself.

For those of you who haven't picked it up, some key highlights, include, but are not limited to:

- it's the style issue, so The 69th Annual International Best Dressed List 2008 is there (my critique at a later date!)

- a superb article on the crisis in Zimbabwe with Mugabe

- a fun article on the original Supermodels - Naomi, Christy, Heidi, Linda, Claudia and Stephanie among others

- excellent article on Paul Newman

- cute piece on one of my fave restaurants in NYC - La Grenouille and its history

- great article on Tomas Maier of Bottega Veneta

I really could list the whole index. I think that this is the first time that I have read a magazine cover to cover, every word, and enjoyed every word. If you haven't picked it up, I highly recommend it!

Kudos to Graydon Carter, Editor, and the whole team at Vanity Fair. This was a truly extraordinary issue!!

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails