Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

For the love of Target - John Derian

Just came across the attached post that John Derian will be designing a line for Target of essentially copies of his more expensive works. He does all of this neat decoupage plates and home accessories. Apparently it is all going to be dishwasher safe and cheap, cheap, cheap! Can't wait. It all comes to a Target near you on the 7th of September. It isn't even online yet. I can't wait. Just what I need, more tchachkas......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails