Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Gorgeous Produce of the East Coast of Canada

I just couldn't resist the beautiful produce that I saw on my trip last week to Halifax. I drove from the airport to the city on the side highway through Bedford and stopped in a couple of markets and also at the Lobster markets Fishermans Wharf and Clearwater Seafood. I couldn't resist taking the pics of the produce. Fall is such a fantastic time of year in Canada. It was so beautiful. Enjoy!
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails