Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing Audrey





I have spoiled myself. This is Audrey. Audrey is named after the infamous Audrey Hepburn because she is elegant, fabulous and beautiful. She also is perfectly appropriately ridden in a skirt with ballet flats and a handbag on your arm, a strand of pearls around your neck. She is gorgeous. I have to say that I have wanted her for the whole summer and finally caved this week. I took her out for a ride last night and she is perfect. I adore her.

Audrey is not out to win a marathon, she does not want to be the fastest or the sleekest, she just wants to enjoy life, like her owner. She is heavy and pretty and has fabulous accessories. She is quietly riding through the streets unless you ring her fantastic bell which sounds like an antique door bell. If a bike could remind me of myself this would be it. I can't wait for it to be fall and to ride her with a pashmina, burberry trench and wellies. Perfection. I love you Audrey! Thanks for making me smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails