Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Lobsters Last Swim

I spent the Sunday afternoon in Halifax and had a good exploring some of the fantastic shoreline near Halifax including having a great lobster picnic in a park. Anyway, I love lobsters and loved these poor little guys. I thought this was hysterical. I will be writing and posting my review of the culinary adventure from the afternoon, but had to get this us here. It is quite funny with the little guys trying to escape the camera....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails