Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Princess's Recommended Read's - Charming but Single

What to say about Charming but Single ?? In two words - Delightful and Charming! She is a truly wonderful 28 year old girl who is just trying to figure out how to "live happily ever after". In her blog you get to follow her as she not only leads her life and struggles through the rough patches of the late 20's, but you also get a very realistic account of dating in the 21st century for someone who is in their late 20's, early 30's. She also clearly and honestly writes about the realities of being a single woman in North America. So many times, when I have read her post's I have thought about the similarities and frustrations that I have felt in my own life and how I can relate to exactly what she is experiencing! She is witty and funny and a pleasure to read. If you are single and in your late 20's or 30's it is a great little adventure to follow along with.

Thanks Charming but Single! Your knight in shining armour is out there, you just have to keep trying to find him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails