Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Top 100 things every stylish princess needs

In the vein of Nina Garcia's book, I have been trying to come up with my own 100 things every stylish woman needs and it is not easy. I don't want to open her book and see what she recommends as I don't want it to influence my list. I have about 45 things on my list to date and am struggling. I may try and strive for 75 and see how it goes. I am curious if my friend Nina included accessories??? I have included some things such as "Classic Handbag", so I will be intrigued to see her list and see. Anyway, I hope to have the list in a couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed for my success. Any advice warmly and graciously accepted.

Princess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails