Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Recently added to my bedside table: The One Hundred - A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own by Nina Garcia

A dear friend of mine just gave me Nina Garcia's new book The One Hundred - A guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own. I have yet to crack the spine as I have about 10 books on the go right now, including The Beautiful Fall (which I am loving). I also saw Nina Garcia being interviewed on Good Morning America and wanted to see if I can put together my list of 100 items I think that every stylish woman should own before I read her book. I would then like to compare and contrast and see where the differences are. I am thoroughly intrigued by the process. When I flipped through the book I did notice that it looks like there are lots of graphics and it will be a fun read. I have started assembling my list of 100 and hope that I will post it soon. It think that I might do something similar to what the omnivore's 100 list did and ask other blogger's to comment and post to their blogs, not sure. Anyway, I will share it in a couple of days, if not sooner. In the mean time the book is cheap and makes a cute gift for a girlfriend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails