Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weddings on my mind

I absolutely have weddings on my mind this week. Don't really know why. I had a total melt down at my therapists on Thursday, which was not anticipated, and I have absolutely been feeling like I am terrified of being alone a lot lately. I know that we all fear of this, but I have not had this on my mind quite like this in a while. Anyway it has been nearly all consuming for the last week. I just don't know what to do to meet Mr. Right. I am really terrified that I am going to be alone and I just don't know what to do to change it. I guess I am slowly moving towards making it better by working with the therapist and trying to figure myself out. I have to love myself first and understand that I am worthy of someone before I can even think about being with someone. I just don't know how long that will all take. I'm sick of waiting.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails