Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fascination - "How to find a husband"

I PVRed (exactly like TiVo) a few weeks ago, a few episodes of a show called "How to Find a Husband". I finally got around to watching an episode of it today. I am kind of fascinated. The host, Sally Gray, is a British t.v. host, and she has given herself 10 weeks to find a husband.

I am watching the episode for week 9. I wish that I had found this show at week 1. She's dating 5 people and its so interesting to see that the men are really not so comfortable with her dating a ton of different people. I wish that she would treat some of them better and take some of there emotions into consideration. I wish that I could find her list of tips online somewhere. I did find her website here, but throughout the show she has had some great ideas.

Anyway, if you can catch it, its worth watching.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails