Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, October 3, 2008

The World Feels like it is coming to an end, time to listen to Warren Buffet

I love and admire Warren Buffet. I have a total crush on him. I think that he is brilliant and just amazing. Anyway, I was listening to the CBC, Canadian Public Radio this morning and they said that this interview was phenomenal. I have had it on my computer this afternoon and it is brilliant. What a brilliant bit of advice he has given and how well thought out he is. It is a long interview, but worth watching. You can Link to it here, or watch it here. It is about an hour long.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails