Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, December 7, 2008

L'Oreal Paris; Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Trial Part 1

My L'Oreal Paris package arrived from last week. I have been asked to test the L'Oreal Paris: Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara and to blog about my thoughts on the product. I wrote in an earlier entry about the fun package that I got and all the fun things that came in it, but I thought that I would show you some of the pics that I took:All of the cosmetics came in this great cosmetic bag, and I love that they included two instruction sheets; one for the L'Oreal Paris: Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara and one for using all of the products for creating a smokey eye with all of the fun things that are included.Like the fact that the back of the cosmetic bag is mesh, hate the fact that it says L'Oreal on the front. I may be using this as my new carry on cosmetic bag. It's so light and I love that you can see what is in it, without it being see through. Hate having my personal effects on display while I am taking off my shoes in line at security at the airport!Now to the fabulous goods - the cosmetics. I really like all the cosmetics and especially the small brushes. They are going to be a lifesaver when travelling. I will no longer have to travel with 4-5 long brushes. I really like the two informational pages. I am going to try "The perfect Smokey Eye Look". It's pretty awesome that L'Oreal has asked me to try the mascara but has equipped me to make this a full eye look. I'll post some pics of what the eyes look like before and after.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails