Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today's Thanks - A Great Haircut

I am finding it odd that when I am thinking of thanks these days, it is going from very over the top sentimental, meaningful things like love and life to totally ridiculous, frivolous things like today - a great haircut. Two polar sides of the spectrum, two sides that are still very important to me - frivolity and substance.

So why a great haircut today? I love the person who cuts my hair and he has been doing it for 10 years. He is lovely. He can perfectly cut my hair so that I can wear it straight or let it go naturally curly. I had it cut yesterday after not having it done for 4 months, and I am so happy. I just brushed it out this morning after being at the wedding yesterday, and it is yet again fa-bu-lous. I love it. I give him no instruction, he just cuts.

Anyway if you are looking for a good cut in Toronto please go and visit my dear friend Tony Chaar at his salon - The Tony Chaar Salon. He is not cheap, but his hair cuts grow out with you and he is fabulous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails