Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pink Christmas Lights

I am about to cry. I just put my pink Christmas try up and took out the pink Christmas lights from the box and low and behold half of them don't work. I'm not sure why. They just don't work. Not one little bit. I could really cry. I need them to work. They are really hard to find, pink Christmas tree lights. I am now going to have to be on the hunt for them tomorrow. I really wanted to get my tree done today and now I am going to have to wait. So upsetting. I am going to be pissed if I can't find any.

1 comment:

Migraine Chick said...

I'm so sorry about your pink Christmas lights!! Hope you find some soon! A princess needs her pink!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails