Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, December 5, 2008

Today's Thanks - CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint



In this cold North Eastern Canadian winter, my lips die. They just die. They get so dry and gross that I can't wear lip stick and I really have a problem wearing any real color because they look so flaky and chapped. I do brush them and use my Dermatolica Daily Resurfacer on them whenever I use them on my face, but it is not enough. What I found to be a really big life saver at this time and what I am most thankful for this afternoon is the CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint. It has just enough colour that your lips don't look naked, but it is also a real lip balm, not a lip gloss. It protects and moisturizes. I have probably 10-15 tubes of this everywhere. I tend to buy it whenever I see it. I can't get enough. I do also like the clear one for nighttime use. Speaking of which I have to search thorough my huge bag to find some. My lips are about to fall off.

PS. you can pick it up at Bath and Body Works, just in case your interested. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails