Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today's Thanks - Hangover Cures

Oy Vey, I threw a party for my littlest sister last night and I am clearly not able to drink with those who are 9 years younger than I am. I woke up this morning dumb as nails and with a hangover the size of Timbuktu. Luckily it was not as bad as I had anticipated and my usual concoction of cures worked really well. So what is my secret:
  • Night before: assemble in bed bottle of Pepto Bismal pills, Aleve Liquid Gels, Bottle of Water, Can of Ginger Ale
  • upon waking up stumble to grab ice pack out of freezer
  • wash face with ice cold water
  • return to bed, take Pepto (2), Aleve (2), drink whole bottle of water (1.5litres)
  • place eye mask on eyes
  • place ice pack on forehead and back of neck
  • wrap self in duvet
  • go back to sleep
  • sleep
  • wake up, watch t.v.
  • drink ginger ale and non-alcoholic drinks of all sorts
  • quickly go out for greasy breakfast or excellent Eggs Benedict
  • return home for t.v. watching
  • crawl into bed for nap
  • cured

Works like a charm. I had a great night, but it was a difficult day. I struggled with being dumb and non-functioning for a long time that day. All worth it for a great night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails