Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today's thanks - My littlest sister

My little sister came home today. She moved to Europe 9 months ago and I can't believe that I haven't seen her in that long. I had intended to go and visit but it just hadn't happened. I am so happy that she is home. I have missed her. She is 9 years younger than I and the relationship is quite a bit different than that of other relationships that I see with sisters. She is like a very good friend. She never judges, she never views me as something that I am not. I truly adore her. I am throwing her a little party tonight. I can't wait. It will be really awesome to just hang out with her while she is here. We used to get together three or four times a week when we lived in the same city. She's just a cool kid and I can't wait to spend some quality time with her.

Today I am thankful for the great relationship that I have with my littlest sister.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails